Faktor-IPM—the modern policy system for insurers
Faktor-IPM (Insurance Policy Management System) is an efficient system in Java EE architecture—the most modern system on the market.
Faktor-IPM is specialized on the management of property/casualty classes. It provides, especially for motor, a technically complete mapping of contemporary products and a modern support for business processes—unique on the German market.
Its key benefits are a high degree of technical maturity as well as a high flexibility within product adjustments. How? The integrated product system “Faktor-IPS®” ensures product-driven surfaces and processes. Special tools and views for the product management increase the productivity and improve the “Time to Market”.
The solution was developed in co-operation with our customers and is therefore closely aligned to the needs of the business department.
The components of Faktor-IPM can be easily and standard-compatible integrated as services. Thus a highly customized solution is possible with high economic efficiency and low project risk.
The integration in your existing system landscape (e.g. host environments) can be easily set up because of the innovative interface concept as well as the service oriented architecture. In this way, a connection into other systems for example: SAP collection & disbursement, claims or incentive & commission module is achievable with ease. Furthermore Faktor-IPM provides a standard-adapter for selected systems, for example: SAP BP.
- The only technically complete automobile system on the market with reference Signal Iduna. Further P&C lines of businesses available via reference models
- High product flexibility based on an already established solution Faktor-IPS®
- Easy integration into existing systems (e.g. SAP modules)
- Process automation through service-oriented architecture
- Optimized User Interfaces for an efficient and qualified administration
- Lightweight Java EE architecture